Friday, October 5, 2007

Speed Ride ( Journal#15 )

Do you like extreme? When your heart almost stop beating because of fear or extreme danger. When you can’t control the situation and you are within a hair’s breadth from a possible death. I don’t like this feeling, that’s why I had never tried a high speed ride before I went with my friends to the Universal Studio. The first try was absolutely unexpected. It was an amusement park with a very peaceful name “Mummy”. I assumed that it was a museum, but my assumption was very far from the truth. It was a high speed ride in the dark. While I and my friends were going to take our places in a cart, someone told me that I could relax and enjoy an exciting “journey”. So I made myself comfortable in the seat and ready to see some wonderful pictures or scenes. When the cart began moving very fast, I realized that it was my nightmare. Thanks to God it was absolutely dark, so nobody could see my scared face with a widely opened mouth and tightly shut eyes. I screamed so loudly that it was impossible for me to hear surrounding people. Finally the cart stopped and warm humid air covered our bodies. It was terrible. My heart was beating so fast it sounded like a drum roll, my body was shaking and my brain stopped working as it was paralyzed. Other guys were excited and impressed but I didn’t share this feeling with them. When I went out only one thought came to my mind: “I love to feel firm ground under my feet.”

No comments: