Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Place I Dream to Go ( Journal#17 )

If I could visit any place in the world I will go to my country, because now I am dreaming of going home. As you know home is the best place in the world, even if you have an awesome and fun time abroad, you will think about going back to your country. The first reason is that my family and my friends are there and I miss them very much. But I can’t afford to go home now because I have to finish my study here. In addition, my country is really very far from here and I can go home maximally only once a year. For example, it took me 33 hours to come here and I assume it will take almost twice much time to go back. The second reason is that my country is the best place for me to spend my vacations because there are a lot of delightful and wonderful places to relax and enjoy my free time. I can go to the mountains with my friends and organize picnic on the fresh air. Or I can go to the Issyk-Kul Lake with my sister and enjoy mild breeze, tender sun and warm sand. Finally, fruits and vegetables have sharp flavor and scent in my country. I don’t have to worry about it is organic or not, because everything is grown in my garden. In summer when I am outside I can detect the smell of ripe apples, peaches or apricots. Now I can say that it is an amazing feeling.

1 comment:

leinster said...

you seem to have a mixture of explanations here: why you want to go home and why you can't go home. try to focus it into one argument only next time